REVsim will be the centerpiece of the Certificate in Revenue Acumen for 24 Danish students at the upcoming CHME17 conference in Aalborg in May. The classes and simulation on competition will be held in the main conference arena so attendees can observe the students at work and experience the engagement generated by hotel simulation.
- Redglobal’s Hospitality Family initiative donates computers…
- REDglobal warmly welcomes new client Coastal Carolina University
- REDglobal joins Taylor University in nationwide…
- Welcome Institut de tourisme et d’hôtellerie du Québec. New Revenue Management Simulation client.
- REDglobal warmly welcomes Ogeechee Technical College to REVsim and F&Bsim