Achievement focused and competency based learning. Individuals or teams operate as member of the hotels revenue management office with a leading focus on revenue optimization through pricing strategies. Hotels compete with each other in real time and within the realistic market dynamics of a competitive set of hotels. As in a real market, the competitive strategies and decisions of each hotel affect both its results and the results of all of the other hotels in the competitive set. A hotel’s market share, revenue share, and financial results depend on its ability to construct, promote, and deliver a competitive price/value proposition to the market.
1. Gather information about your hotel, the competition, and the market.
2. Form a competitive and operating strategy.
3. Make decision consistent with the strategy.
4. Review results, then refine and redo steps 1-3 for the next month of competition.
- Strategic pricing in a dynamic market place based on price/value positioning.
- Constructing a cost effective and competitive product which supports incremental pricing and improved REVPar
- The financial impact of pricing decisions on monthly and annual business results.
- Forecasting Rooms
- Optimizing REVPar
- Targeting Revenue Priorities
- Managing Revenue Priorities
- Competition Analysis
- Competitive Pricing Response
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Industry revenue metrics and STR indexes
- Capital Investment impact
- Incremental revenue
STR Market Data
- Custom documents: WORD, EXCEL, photos, graphics, video
- Guest responses
All hotel and market information can be easily customized to your learning and choice of market place.
Segment Marketing & Advertising
Market share Performance
Summary Income Statement
Adjustable hotel size and facilities.
Use your own course or company parameters.
Market demand and market contention factors are configured to suit.
Languages: Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, and Portuguese. Other languages available upon request.
Browser Based: No need for software installation or IT assistance
Compatible: Works with all major browsers and operating systems.
Competitive: Individuals or teams compete against each other for real results without any artificial intelligence.
Intuitive: Clear and easy to navigate screens.
Embedded Guides: On page pop-up help screens.
Service: Full instructor training and award winning support included.